Hubpages.com is a free content publishing platform, which accepts members from all counties on the world and offers these people ways to earn money with their content. In order to start making money you need to create a content page, where the ads will be located. You as the author receive 60% of the cash generated by your Hubpages and the owners of this service get the rest (40% of the money). I just love sites, where one can get money for publishing articles, I have created a full list of sites, which pay money for writing, please follow it, because I will be updating it on daily basis.
How to earn money by writing?
I love earning money by publishing content on Hubpages and this site has a number of advantages the main of which include:
1. no programming skills required – start publishing your pages, promote them and earn easy money by writing content
2. HubPages.com is totally free to join
3. search engines such as Google.com pick up such pages easier and tend to rank them better
4. international members are free to join
Nothing in perfect in the Internet world and there are some disadvantages of earning money by writing at Hubpages:
1. Hubpages owners collect 40% of the money made by you, which seems a bit too much
2. you need to have a Google Adsense or Ebay account in order to make money with this site
3. affiliate payments are usually completed via PayPal, so you need an account (please note if your country is supported too)
HubPages.com is a superior site to earn free money by writing content but you have to take into consideration that you need to deal with third-party advertising systems, while working with this publishing platform. All in all, this get paid to write website has more advantages than disadvantages, so I do recommend to try your luck in earning money with this online service.